PDF Sewing Pattern
Sewing Level Intermediate
Collection Stitching in Wonderland
- 1 PDF - Sewing instructions (27 pages)
- 1 PDF - A4/US Letter pattern with seam allowances (52 pages)
- 1 PDF - A4/US Letter pattern no seam allowances (52 pages)
- 1 PDF - A0 pattern with seam allowances (3 pages)
- 1 PDF - A0 pattern no seam allowances (3 pages)
Bluebell is an Alice in Wonderland inspired dress inspired by victorian childrens gowns worn with a pinafore. Our design incorporates this look with a pinafore shaped princess seam and cute girly features like the peter pan collar.
✧ NOTE: Pair with our perfectly matching Pansy pinafore sewing pattern for the completed Alice in Wonderland style!
Bluebell is the perfect Alice in Wonderland cosplay-gone-everyday-style! Make it as simple or cosplay-like as you want. Bluebell has unique princess seam shapes that can be accentuated by ruffles and a flowy 6 panel skirt with side seam pockets, for maximal comfort.
- 3 different designs in the one pattern
- Unique princess seam shape, resembling victorian style pinafores
- Side seam pockets or diagonal pocket
Combine as you like, to create a unique Bluebell matching your style best.
We included 3 versions in the sewing instructions to teach you all required techniques. Choose from 4 bodices, 3 sleeves, 3 collars and 3 different skirts
- Bodice - plain / pintucks / plain + ruffle / pintucks + ruffle
- Sleeve - puff sleeve with elastic / slitted puff sleeve with cuff / puff sleeve with cuff
- Skirt - midi length + (partial) ruffle / midi length + pintucks / knee length + plain
- Collar - classic peter pan collar / peter pan collar with gap / no collar
With this pattern you will learn
- Side seam pockets
- Invisible zipper
- Creating ruffles using elastics
- Puff sleeves with cuffs
- Peter Pan collars
- Woven fabrics - leightweight to medium weight like cotton and linen
What you get
Stitchmaiden Sewing Patterns include:
1 PDF - Sewing Instructions
1 PDF - A4/US Letter Pattern with seam allowances
1 PDF - A4/US Letter Pattern no seam allowances
1 PDF - A0 Pattern with seam allowances
1 PDF - A0 Pattern no seam allowances
Sewing Instructions include:
- How to Use
- Item Description
- Mix & Match Options and Examples
- Size Guide
- Printing Guide
- Pattern Pieces Overview
- Printing Layout
- Cutting Guide
- Fabric and Notion Requirements
- Basic Workmanship Sewing Guide
- Step by Step written and illustrated construction Tutorial
- 1 Page Short Instructions
Sizing is based on german standard size range in women's EU 34 - 46.
The Pattern is for a body height 168 cm (5'6 Inch).
Unsure about your size? Click here: Size Guide
(Please check your size before purchasing)
Want to know more? Click here FAQ
Please note this is a digital product.
You won’t be receiving anything in the post, but will instead be sent a link to download the pattern immediately after purchasing.
This pattern is licensed exclusively to the person who purchases this pattern from Stitchmaiden for the sole purpose of private personal use only. No reusing, price splitting, sharing, republishing or reselling of this pattern or any parts of it for any commercial use.
We are a small business and make our living by handcrafting these sewing patterns. Your purchase supports us directly and allows us to make more sewing patterns for you. If you like our work please leave us a review and tell your friends.
Please note that refunds are not an option. This product is an instant download. No returns, exchanges or cancellations for items with instant download.
*Please note this is a digital product. You won’t be receiving anything in the post, but will instead be sent a link to download the pattern immediately after purchasing.
*For personal use only.
Mix & Match Design
Choose your style!
Multiple versions in one pattern. Combine as you like to create a unique design.
You choose if you want to use our file with included seam allowances or our file without seam allowances, whatever you prefer!
Step by Step Instructions
The heart of our product!
In depth written and illustrated (with love) sewing instructions that are easy follow.
This pattern is designed with layers so you can only print your size, unchecking unnecesary sizes in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Change the design, length or fit to your measurements. This pattern is easy to personalize with our included construction lines.