- 1 PDF - Sewing instructions (18 pages)
- 1 PDF - A4/US Letter pattern with seam allowances (40 pages)
- 1 PDF - A4/US Letter pattern no seam allowances (40 pages)
- 1 PDF - A0 pattern with seam allowances (2 pages)
- 1 PDF - A0 pattern no seam allowances (2 pages)
Begonia Bow Bundle
Begonia is the biggest Bow Bundle of your dreams that includes the most common bows. The pattern is designed in a Mix & Match style, so you can combine different elements to create hundreds of different designs!
Begonia Bow Bundle lets you create the most common sizes directly with lots of comfort!
We included the extra big XL and XLL sizes, which are the perfect size for common cosplays!
- Endless different designs in the one big pattern bundle
- Turning bows into accessories
- Getting creative with bows - lots of ideas!
Mix & Match Versions
Combine as you like, to create a unique Begonia Bow matching your style best.
- 6 Sizes - XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- 6 Bows - standard bow, sailor bow, ribbon penny bow, penny bow, pinwheel bow, school girl bow
- 6 Bow Ties - triangle tie, square tie, pointed tie, round tie, penny tie, basic ribbon tie
With this pattern you will learn
- Making bows
- Making accessories with bows
- This pattern is suitable for most fabric types and ribbons
What you get
Stitchmaiden Sewing Patterns include:
1 PDF - Sewing Instructions
1 PDF - A4/US Letter Pattern with seam allowances
1 PDF - A4/US Letter Pattern no seam allowances
1 PDF - A0 Pattern with seam allowances
1 PDF - A0 Pattern no seam allowances
Sewing Instructions include:
- How to Use
- Item Description
- Mix & Match Options and Examples
- Size Guide
- Printing Guide
- Pattern Pieces Overview
- Printing Layout
- Cutting Guide
- Fabric and Notion Requirements
- Basic Workmanship Sewing Guide
- Step by Step written and illustrated construction Tutorial
- 1 Page Short Instructions
Sizing is based on german standard size range in women's EU 34 - 46.
The Pattern is for a body height 168 cm (5'6 Inch).
Unsure about your size? Click here: Size Guide
(Please check your size before purchasing)
Want to know more? Click here FAQ
Please note this is a digital product.
You won’t be receiving anything in the post, but will instead be sent a link to download the pattern immediately after purchasing.
This pattern is licensed exclusively to the person who purchases this pattern from Stitchmaiden for the sole purpose of private personal use only. No reusing, price splitting, sharing, republishing or reselling of this pattern or any parts of it for any commercial use.
We are a small business and make our living by handcrafting these sewing patterns. Your purchase supports us directly and allows us to make more sewing patterns for you. If you like our work please leave us a review and tell your friends.
Please note that refunds are not an option. This product is an instant download. No returns, exchanges or cancellations for items with instant download.
*Please note this is a digital product. You won’t be receiving anything in the post, but will instead be sent a link to download the pattern immediately after purchasing.
*For personal use only.
Mix & Match Design
Choose your style!
Multiple versions in one pattern. Combine as you like to create a unique design.
You choose if you want to use our file with included seam allowances or our file without seam allowances, whatever you prefer!
Step by Step Instructions
The heart of our product!
In depth written and illustrated (with love) sewing instructions that are easy follow.
This pattern is designed with layers so you can only print your size, unchecking unnecesary sizes in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Change the design, length or fit to your measurements. This pattern is easy to personalize with our included construction lines.